Onze diensten


Van Maaren van Baal & Haanstra advises both returning expats and expats going abroad for a definite or indefinite period.

We advise Dutch expats who decide to return to the Netherlands on how to prevent double taxation, questions about pension accrued overseas, applications for the 30% facility and handling your Income Tax Return (the M Tax Form).

Of course, we also offer advice to those leaving the Netherlands to live abroad. We have experience with the effects on your social security, pension accrual and mortgage deduction in the Netherlands in the event of emigration. For example, the rules for secondment include various deduction options that may not be in the best interest of your mortgage. Rules have changed for rental home cases.

Or perhaps you are inclined to sell your home in any case. You can also count on us for questions such as: ‘which countries charge income tax?’ and ‘where are you insured?’

For expats, we offer the following services:

  • Applications for the 30% facility
  • Income tax returns
  • Advice on retirement, social security, and employee insurance
  • Which countries charge taxes over pension accrued overseas?
  • How do I avoid double taxation?
  • Which countries charge taxes over severance payments?
  • Where should I be listed on the payroll and what option is the most advantageous in my case?
  • Request for exemption from the requirement to withhold wage tax/national insurance contributions for foreign taxpayers with an employer in the Netherlands
  • Apply for an A1 (international secondment) certificate of coverage.

For more information, contact our office at +31 20 470 7777 or send an e-mail to Johan Haanstra RB


DMBH is aangesloten bij:


© 2018 DMBH | Privacy Statement